Getting the most out of employees' performance is critical, for successful businesses. The key to unlocking performance is clear standards and leadership.
Increasing numbers of businesses find it difficult to manage staff performance, conduct, sickness and absenteeism - this impacts on customer satisfaction and business growth.
Equally, given employment legislation and the increasing number of complaints going to Employment Tribunals, it is crucial that businesses understand staff management protocol.
B T S experience of addressing such key areas, including stress, bullying and harassment, enables businesses to tackle these issues quickly and pragmatically.
- Standards (policies, procedures, handbooks)
- Performance (objectives, appraisals, discipline)
- Absence management (procedures, reviews, audits)
- Safety Management (policies, risk assessments, investigations)
- Investigations (grievances, harassment, bullying, discipline)
- Recruitment (interviews and assessments)
- Audits and performance reviews
- Guidance on all employment legislation
Ring BTS on 01473 250986 and speak to one of our advisors to discuss your requirements.